Where can I purchase the chocolates?
1. The Wines Shop stores: Arcades Shopping Complex, Centro Mall or Union Plaza in Lusaka
2. The Pantry Food Shoppe: Shop No. 9, The Village, Leopards Hill Road in Lusaka
3. Peaberry Coffee Roasters: Malambo road, Lusaka.
4. Tribal textiles: Mfuwe, South Luangwa
3. Grandeur: Addis Ababa Rd (Inside Eataly, opposite airtel) in Lusaka
4. Umoyo Natural Health: All outlets
5. Large orders or wholesale: Fill out the form below or email email@example.com or contact +260955799574
Chocolate Product List
Our premium chocolate bars are single origin cocoa beans. Our products do not contain artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. We want you to experience the real taste of chocolate in its purest form.
Chocolate Bars (80g)
Chocolate Letters, Thins & Truffles
*Chocolate truffle flavours: Peanut Butter, Coffee, Coffee & Caramel, Chai, Pink Salt & Caramel, Coconut Cream, Cookies & Cream, Cinnamon & Chili, Peppermint and Gingerbread
Bakers & Chocolatier Products
Do you want to create cakes, tarts, chocolates that are rich in flavour using real chocolate? Then our premium quality bakers products are just what you need.
Birthday, Anniversary & Kitchen Party Gift Hampers
Give a gift of Savanna Premium Chocolate. We have limited number of gift hampers. Order yours now to make sure you do not miss out.
Small size (ZMW525)
6 Chocolate Bars: MILK: Coffee Milk Chocolate, Ginger Milk Chocolate and Nibs & Milk Chocolate DARK: 70% Dark Chocolate, Pink Salt Dark Chocolate and Ginger Dark Chocolate
2 large pack of thins or letters (Mixed flavors)
1 medium box of 8 chocolate truffles
Medium size (ZMW775)
9 Chocolate Bars: MILK: Milk Chocolate, Coffee Milk Chocolate, Ginger Milk Chocolate and Nibs & Milk Chocolate DARK: 70% Dark Chocolate, Pink Salt Dark Chocolate Ginger Dark Chocolate, Coffee Dark Chocolate and Chili Dark Chocolate
3 large packs of thins or letters (Mixed flavors)
1 medium boxes of 8 chocolate truffles
1 small boxes of 4 chocolate truffles
Tips for storing your chocolate
BEST OPTION: Store chocolate is in a cool dry place between 12 and 20 degrees centigrade in your cupboard or pantry.
REFRIGERATOR: Storing chocolate in the refrigerator is NOT A GOOD IDEA as it can change the taste and appearance. If you must store it in a refrigerator, then please place the chocolate in an air-tight container.
FREEZER: Please DO NOT store your chocolate in the freezer
Rent a chocolate fountain for your events
Having a chocolate fountain at an event gives your guests a unique experience and makes the event memorable.
Our chocolate fountains come with our premium chocolate that is made locally using the finest ingredients. Below are the rates for using the fountain for 3 hours:
Prices for fountain and chocolate excluding dippings
· ZMW 1,200 for 1000g of milk or dark chocolate
· ZMW 800 for additional 1000g of chocolate
Prices for fountain and chocolate including dippings
· ZMW 1,500 for 1000g milk or chocolate with dippings (e.g., biscuits, fruits, marshmallow, etc.)